Sunday, 9 August 2009

Genesis

This blog has been created to act as a forum for anyone who supports freedom and democracy for Iran.

About me: well there's not much to say, I'm a student, I am of Iranian descent, and I am a firm believer in secularism, freedom and democracy. The right to freedom of speech is also another thing I advocate, so therefore it makes sense that this blog be open to everyone. If you're completely in opposition to my views, you're more than welcome to comment on my entries (anonymously if you wish), but I do ask that everyone who posts here does so politely and considerately. Debate is definitely encouraged but fighting isn't. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please bear in mind that comments which are offensive to myself or other users will not be published. Also, if you wish to post links, please use tinyurl.com to shorten them. Thanks!