Thursday, 17 September 2009

Why you should protest tomorrow

An Iranian rape victim talks about the repeated rapes she endured in the Islamic Republic's prisons. It's subtitled in English for those who can't understand Farsi. You can tell her spirit is broken just from the sound of her voice. Thanks to Amir for alerting me to this earlier. All you Islamic Republic apologists, hang your heads in shame.



For those of you who can make it, PLEASE protest tomorrow evening from 18:00-21:00 outside the Iranian Embassy, 16 Princes Gate London, SW7 1PT. Tomorrow is Qods day in Iran, a crucial moment for the Iranian democracy movement and it is imperative that we show solidarity with our fellow human beings.

Everyone of us who attends this protest in London is another person showing the world that we are NOT in agreement with the Mullah's thuggery and that we support the Iranian people's struggle for freedom and democracy. I hope to see you there.

2 comments:

  1. VOA, yep, I believe every word they say, I really do, they are a great source for news and information on Iran.

    Keep up the good work! /sarcasm off/

    Idiot, keep posting bs and let's see what happens.

    ReplyDelete
  2. SZ: I thought I told you to stop stalking me. If you think I'm an idiot, get the hell off of my blog. Besides which, I may be an idiot, but unlike you I am not a despecible piece of dirt who slaps the face of a rape victim.

    ReplyDelete

Please bear in mind that comments which are offensive to myself or other users will not be published. Also, if you wish to post links, please use tinyurl.com to shorten them. Thanks!